Account Executive EMEA
Are you looking for an adventure – one with big responsibility? Do you have experience closing B2B SaaS deals in the mid-market and enterprise space? Then you might be ready to become part of the team that drives Happeo sky-high – worldwide.
Who we are
We’re Happeo - a team of passionate problem-solvers, working hard to build and provide the best social intranet out there. We managed to secure our Series-A funding right in the middle of a pandemic. That’s right, that’s how good our product is. It’s our dream to make work a happier place by bringing people together through a happy digital culture. Turns out a digital culture is especially desirable during pandemics. Happeo's talent is spread across locations, generations, and time zones, helping Happeo's continued growth of 280% year on year.
Our customers <3 our product! We hardly have any churn, which makes our story a compelling one. Companies have noticed – we’ve tripled our revenue in 2019, and 2020 sees an even bigger demand for our social intranet. Now we need you to find the talent that scales these results.
You will be doing
- Be responsible for closing deals in your EMEA territory in line with Monthly and Quarterly revenue targets
- Create your own pipeline, working closely with the SDRs and prospecting strategically to ICP accounts in your territory.
- Forecast your sales
- Report your work to the rest of the business and deliver on your KPIs
- Work closely with our Sales and Product leadership to pinpoint new features with the goal of improving our product, sales strategy & process
- Assist Marketing & Product to position our products, improve the accuracy of materials, and promote our business
- You love high-activity work
- Proven track record in SaaS – you’ve exceeded your quota over the past two years, because you’re a friggin’ rockstar
- You’re not scared of a real scale-up environment – you are full of initiative and ideas, and you make your own structure
- An analytical mindset and experience
- Any experience selling solutions in Google, Slack or similar SaaS ecosystems is a big plus
- Passion for technology and delivering value to customers
- Fluency in English is essential (any other languages is a strong plus)
- You have a proven experience selling into the European market(s)
We dedicate ourselves to these values:
H - Happiness and our commitment to being happy at work
A - “All-for-one-and-one-for-all” - be inclusive, diverse, and trust each other
P - Passionate - signifies our commitment to excellence
P - Perseverant - never giving up on what we believe in
E - Empathetic - respect and try to understand each other's struggles
O - Olympic - always be your best and ready to win!
Besides values we truly believe in, we also offer:
- A competitive salary.
- Healthcare benefit on top of your salary.
- A fun position without the stiffness of the corporate world.
- We’re a small team with a big user base, the work you do will have a big impact. That means you have the chance to make your mark.
- Tools you need for your work (duh).
- The trust and flexibility to work how and where you choose.
- Company outings, online health-related events, and shenanigans. We are already planning some fun team activities and workcations (anyone up for a trip to our office in Romania?) for when the situation allows for it.
- Diverse (over 20 nationalities and counting!), creative, intelligent, entertaining, friendly, and totally modest colleagues.
- Canal view office in the heart of Amsterdam
- Free team lunch on Fridays
- Relocation support if needed
Contrary to pineapple on pizza, we could be a great match. If you enjoy a healthy and inspiring work environment, motivated and hard-working colleagues, and aspire to hang out with us and drink beer (or ginger beer), then get in touch. This position will be filled as soon as the right person shakes our hand, so get your application in asap!