Account Executive (Series A SaaS Scale up New York City)
Are you looking for an adventure – one with big responsibility? Do you have experience closing B2B SaaS deals in the mid-market and enterprise space? Then you might want to join our greenfield office in New York City!
Who we are?
We’re Happeo, a diverse team of passionate problem-solvers, working hard to connect companies through the power of one unified digital workplace platform. We are proud to be named one of the most promising startups by TheNextWeb and the European Union with 280% growth YoY. Plus we were recently named a Cool Vendor by Gartner! Our software brings a company’s toolset together in a social intranet and collaboration platform, bridging the gap that isolated tools create in organizations large and small.
You will be doing:
- Be responsible for closing deals in your territory (SMB / Mid-Market North America) in line with Monthly and Quarterly revenue targets
- Be one of our first Account Executives in NYC, helping us to build up our proposition
Create your own pipeline and work closely with the SDRs and prospecting strategically to ICP accounts in your territory
- Forecast your sales
- Report your work to the rest of the business and deliver on your KPIs
- Work closely with our Sales and Product leadership to pinpoint new features with the goal of improving our product, sales strategy & process
- Assist Marketing & Product to position our products, improve the accuracy of materials, and promote our business
- You love high-activity work
- Proven track record in SaaS – you’ve exceeded your quota over the past two years because you’re a friggin’ rockstar
- You’re not scared of a real scale-up environment – you are full of initiative and ideas, and you make your own structure
- An analytical mindset and experience
- Any experience selling solutions in Google, Slack, or similar SaaS ecosystems is a big plus
- Passion for technology and delivering value to customers
- Fluency in English is essential (any other languages is a plus)
- You have a proven experience selling into the NA market
- You are based in NY - or willing to move there (we can't provide any Visa support)
What we offer:
- A competitive salary.
- A fun position without the stiffness of the corporate world.
- We’re a small team with a big user base, the work you do will have a big impact. That means you have the chance to make your mark.
- Tools you need for your work (duh).
- The trust and flexibility to work how and where you choose.
- Company outings, online health-related events, and shenanigans. We are already planning some fun team activities and workcations (anyone up for a trip to our office in Romania?) for when the situation allows for it.
- Diversity (over 20 nationalities and counting!), creative, intelligent, entertaining, friendly, and totally modest colleagues.
Contrary to pineapple on pizza, we could be a great match. If you enjoy a healthy and inspiring work environment, motivated and hard-working colleagues, and aspire to hang out with us and drink beer (or ginger beer), then get in touch.
This position will be filled as soon as the right person shakes our hand, so get your application in asap!