Hi there! Are you looking for an adventure – one with real impact? We’re looking for a Business Analyst to join our team in our office in Amsterdam, help us scale the business after our recent Series A investment, and enable our explosive growth.
Who are we?
We’re Happeo - an Amsterdam-based fast-growing SaaS scale-up, working hard to connect companies to their employees through the power of community-driven employee communications. We are proud to be named a Gartner Cool Vendor, and one of the hottest young scale-ups by The Next Web in 2019, and it is our dream to make work a happier place by bringing people together through a high-performing digital culture.
What you’ll do?
As a Business Analyst (CS Focus) you will have a varied role, working cross-functionality as an internal consultant to identify, diagnose issues and improve areas of the business to drive transparency and optimization across the wider organization.
Reporting to the Director of Revenue Operations in Amsterdam and the VP Customer Success, this is a perfect opportunity to learn more about SaaS and tech start/scale-ups, develop your skills, and experience a wide range of responsibilities and disciplines having a tangible impact on a growing business.
- Partner with the Customer Success, Support, and Implementation teams to design processes, scope and implement tooling and produce reporting
- Standardize the CS Operating Procedures by developing tools and training processes to Onboard new CSMs (including systems/processes & product knowledge)
- The main point of contact in additional tool scopings, implementation & ongoing management
- Partner with functional team leads to project manage and execute on strategic projects for the Client Services and broader GTM organization
- Analyze current business performance & Customer success metrics to identify focus areas for improvement
What you’ll get:
- Project and stakeholder management experience
- A wide range of responsibilities and projects, spanning Customer Success, Sales, Finance, & Product
- Qualitative and quantitative projects, both analysis on data-sets and working closely with departments to improve their working processes
- Experience with standard SaaS tooling, both admining and implementing
What you have:
- Motivated, proactive, independent self-starter with a keen eye for detail
- Salesforce/CRM experience in a B2B company
- Experience in SaaS or in an analyst role preferable (1-2 years+)
- Understanding of SaaS & key CS metrics
- Fluent in English, both spoken and in writing
- Strong numeracy, analytical mindset, and excellent Excel skills
- Prefer degree in Business/Management (but not essential)
- You live in/near Amsterdam or you are willing to relocate
How we give back to our employees
- Flexible, vibrant, and collaborative working environment
- Work from our canal-view Amsterdam office as soon as it's safe again, and from your own home until then
- Weekly Friday lunches (yum)
- Travel allowance if you live a little further away
Good to know: