Channel Sales Executive - based on East Coast (US)
We’re growing the Sales team for the North American market and want you to be a part of that journey.
Are you looking for an adventure, one with big responsibility? Are you based on the US East Coast and open to a remote position? Do you have experience working with reseller and service partners and closing B2B SaaS deals in the mid-market and enterprise space? Then you might be ready to become part of the team that drives Happeo sky-high – worldwide.
Who are we? We are Happeo – a diverse team of passionate problem-solvers, working hard to connect companies through the power of one unified digital workplace platform. We are proud to be named one of the most promising startups by TheNextWeb and the European Union with 280% growth YoY. Plus we were recently named a Cool Vendor by Gartner! Our software brings a company’s toolset together in a social intranet and collaboration platform, bridging the gap that isolated tools create in organizations large and small.
As a Channel Sales Executive, you’ll be identifying, recruiting, and onboarding new partners in North America as well as closing business with our partners while achieving a high level of partner satisfaction. We don’t micromanage – we’re looking for an independent, flexible problem solver to join our best-in-class sales team.
What’s so cool about all this? You are joining a Series A phase growth company – which means you’ll reap the glory of bringing us to the next stage and change the way the business world communicates. We don't believe in a complex hierarchy. We don’t do long approval processes. We just deliver. You will be joining a company with highly skilled, smart, and diverse people who are all overachievers and want to be “the best”.
As Channel Sales Executive you will
- Be responsible for enabling our channel partners to close deals in your territory (North America) and to hit your channel revenue goals. You will own a quota!
- Identify, recruit, and onboard partners in NA
- Collaborate with partners to develop a strong go to market plan and manage co-marketing and sales initiatives such as events, webinars, etc.
- Accurately forecast the sales of your partner accounts
- Develop a deep understanding of Happeo solution and sales playbook
- Work with marketing and CS to ensure partners have the support and materials they need to succeed
- Work closely with our Sales and Product leadership to pinpoint new features with the goal of improving our product, sales strategy & process
Why you might NOT enjoy this position
- You want a structured, predictable day-to-day
- You prefer to be managed; you perform an action when asked and let others come up with ideas
- You don’t like to take ownership or accountability for successfully growing your business
- Fast-paced environments make your head spin
What we offer you?
- A competitive salary, including a stock option package
- A company where everyone breathes SaaS and looks for scalable solutions
- “Best-in-class” colleagues; you’ll work alongside alumni from some of the world's most innovative companies
- Fun secondary benefits that we would love to hear your opinions on
What experience do I need?
- A proven record of achieving in SaaS sales roles and selling into the NA market is essential.
- 2-5 years of experience in SaaS Channel Sales specifically
- Demonstrate experience of successfully working with reseller partners and developing partnerships
- Experience working in the Google ecosystem is a plus if you have established relationships with potential channel partners
What skills do I need?
- High level of ownership over your business
- Ability to report routinely and accurately, both internally and to senior management
- Naturally strategic and able to identify opportunities to expand and improve our channel network
- You love high-activity work and are not scared of a real scale-up environment – you are full of initiative and ideas, and you make your own structure
- Passion for technology, learning, and coaching others
- Excellent interpersonal skills - you should be able to navigate and manage relationships across all levels of the organization
- Fluency in English is essential (any other languages is a plus)