Deployment Success Consultant (Helsinki)
Are you looking for an adventure – one with big responsibility? We’re looking for the best Deployment Success Consultant to join our team in our Helsinki or Amsterdam office.
We are looking for an experienced Deployment Consultant in Helsinki or Amsterdam, who has hands-on experience with the deployment of SaaS solutions to both Enterprise and Mid Market clients. In this role, you will be both responsible for onboarding Happeo’s direct clients, as well as enabling and training our partners to build their Happeo change management, project management, and solution expertise.
This is a key role that requires a balance of strategy with a strong roll-up your sleeves and gets it done mentality. The role is an excellent opportunity for someone who is passionate about training and development and who is driven to help Happeo customers to use software to achieve their strategic business communications.
- Running Happeo onboarding projects to Happeo direct customers in order to support Happeo deployment team and to develop and maintain expertise
- Engaging with Happeo service partners and acting as a trusted advisor to them when it comes to Happeo deployments and deployment best practices
- Developing and collecting best practices when it comes to Happeo deployments and distributing them in a scalable way to the Happeo service partners
- Contributing to the Happeo deployment specialist certification program
- Helping Happeo service partners to expand their Happeo expertise with enablement activities such as training
- Developing personal and Happeo service partners thought leadership when it comes to employee-driven internal communication
- Working closely with multiple internal stakeholders such as sales, product development, marketing, customer success, and more
- Demonstrating expertise in deploying the Happeo tool and ultimately enabling partners to run deployments independently
Happeo is a fast-growing SaaS scale-up, working hard to connect companies to their employees through the power of community-driven employee communications. We are proud to be named a Gartner Cool Vendor, and one of the hottest young scale-ups by The Next Web in 2019, and it is our dream to make work a happier place by bringing people together through a high-performing digital culture.
- Relevant experience in project management and training
- Strong change management experience
- Business savvy with consultative, problem solving, and issue resolution skills
- Knowledge and experience of the Google Cloud environment is an advantage
- Knowledge of Internal Communications or the aptitude to learn it quickly and independently are required
- Experience in global/ multi-country operations
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Are incredibly organized and efficient—you take on complex projects and own them from start to finish
- Professional English language skills
What you can expect from Happeo
- A fun position without the stiffness of the corporate world
- Flexibility in exchange for your responsibility
- Some decent salary and benefits :)