Director of Partnerships
We’re growing our Partner Organisation and want you to be a part of that journey. Are you looking for an adventure – one with big responsibility? Do you have experience working with reseller and service partners and closing B2B SaaS deals in the mid market and enterprise space? Then you might be ready to become part of the team that drives Happeo sky high – worldwide.
We’re Happeo - a team of passionate problem-solvers, working hard to build and provide the best social intranet out there. We managed to secure our Series-A funding and are now in the running for our series B! It’s our dream to make work a happier place by bringing people together through a happy digital culture. The unfortunate events due Covid-19 helped us even more to show the world the need of our product, resulting in more happy customers and an explosive increase of new Happsters.
As Director of Partnerships, you’ll be consolidating Happeo’s positioning within the key Google ecosystem, as well as closing business with our partners while achieving a high level of partner satisfaction. We don’t micromanage – we’re looking for an independent, flexible problem solver to join our best-in-class sales team.
What’s so cool about all this? You are joining a Series A phase growth company – which means you’ll reap the glory of bringing us to the next stage and change the way the business world communicates. We don't believe in complex hierarchy. We don’t do long approval processes. We just deliver. You will be joining a company with highly skilled, smart and diverse people who are all overachievers and want to be “the best”.
Strategic Business Development
- Google ecosystem: Strategise towards win-win relationships to deepen Happeo’s establishment in key networks
- Achieve and maintain Premier Partner status
- Drive the relationship with key reseller / service partners directly
- Design and implement co-selling strategies within respective Field Sales teams
Reseller/Referral Partner Portfolio
- Act as principal partner liaison for a growing network of 25+ reseller, referral and service partners
- Design and implement strategies to optimise demand generation, opportunity conversion and onboarding/support for net new clients to the Happeo community via this partner portfolio
- Onboarding and enabling key partners in working towards full Happeo Certified Partner status
- Reporting to Global VP Sales
- Future-proofing the Partnerships Organisation, making hires to support the Partner team’s KPIs
- Supporting Marketing and Direct Sales with Pipeline Generation and Conversion
- Collaborating closely with Deployment, Customer Success and Support to ensure seamless Partner contribution/enablement from project kick-off to renewal
- Collaborating with Engineering team to realise integrations with Technical Partners
What experience do I need?
- Proven record of achievement in SaaS commercial roles in the Google ecosystem
- 5+ years of experience leading SaaS Partnership departments specifically
- Demonstrate experience of successfully working with reseller partners and developing partnerships
What skills do I need?
- Proven ability to design and implement strategic initiatives, involving cross-functional collaboration, through to completion and review
- You love high-activity work and are not scared of a real scale-up environment – you are full of initiative and ideas, and you make your own structure
- Passion for technology, learning and coaching others
- Strong hiring track record
- Ability to report routinely and accurately, both internally and to senior management
- Naturally strategic and able to identify opportunities to expand and improve our channel network
What do we give you?
- A competitive salary, including a stock option package
- A company where everyone breathes SaaS and looks for scalable solutions
- “Best-in-class” colleagues; you’ll work alongside alumni from some of the world's most innovative companies