Field Marketing Manager (French) for fast-growing SaaS scale-up in Amsterdam
We are looking for a creative, data-driven, French-speaking marketer to join the Marketing Team here at Happeo. We love independent thinkers who are prepared to take on new challenges and who are interested in joining our collaborative team across the globe.
This is a high impact, highly visible role in which you'll work closely with various teams across the Happeo organization (e.g. Sales, Customer Success).
In this role, you'll own growing demand in the French market. You will ensure that all global programs and global touchpoints are rolled out optimized for and relevant to France - from campaign content to sales enablement and customer advocacy.
This role is right for you if you are a strong demand marketer, have marketing automation experience, and can write excellent marketing copy focusing on conversion.
Who we are
We’re Happeo - a team of passionate problem-solvers, working hard to build and provide the best social intranet out there. We managed to secure our Series-A funding right in the middle of a pandemic. That’s right, that’s how good our product is. It’s our dream to make work a happier place by bringing people together through a happy digital culture. Turns out a digital culture is especially desirable during pandemics. Happeo's talent is spread across locations, generations, and time zones, helping Happeo's continued growth of 280% year on year.
In this role, you'll:
- Create, own and execute on a demand gen strategy & budget for the French market
- Develop our communication strategy for French contacts in our database across every stage of the life cycle.
- Identify external channels to reach the French-speaking audience.
- Write, design, build and measure automated email nurturing flows.
- Own the French website, experiment with copy, imagery, CTAs, strategies, and segmentation.
- Work with the Product Marketing lead on localizing product launches, and sales enablement materials relevant to your segment.
- Work with the SEO strategist and freelancers on local content strategy to support our organic business goals.
- Work closely with the French Account Executives to report on regional performance and collaborate on campaigns.
- Create, grow, and manage a healthy community of reference customers in the French market.
We're looking for someone who:
- Has experience with mid-market and corporate customers and has led marketing campaigns supporting this persona.
- Has a proven track record of bringing and executing new ideas - you can re-invent and not just execute on the status quo.
- Has a history of working on high-impact, cross-departmental initiatives that require expert project and stakeholder management.
- Has a growth mindset - excited about solving challenging problems no one else has solved.
- Has a deep understanding of how to analyze marketing impact and understands how to bring that analysis to marketing and sales leadership.
- Capable of fostering strong relationships with sales and sales management - attending weekly & monthly meetings while providing updates on projects.
- Passionate about representing the French market and enjoys educating central teams on our market and local nuances to improve the experience for our customers.
- Excellent at working cross-functionally to optimize results for your segment.
- Based in/ willing to move to Amsterdam.
- Competitive salary
- Happeo options plan
- 8% holiday pay
- 100€ Health insurance compensation in payroll
- Phone subscription
- 25 days of paid holiday per year on a full-time basis
- A flexible, output oriented working culture
We will be closing the role as soon as we find the right candidate. If you feel we can be a great fit for each other, apply to our role and we’ll be more than happy to review your profile :)
Come as you are!
At Happeo, we are committed to creating a diverse team that feels that they are valued at work. If you’re looking at our photos and don’t see your race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, mental or physical ability, ethnicity, or perspective represented, please apply and help us make our company even better – we need you. Each person who has taken a different path than us to get here makes us stronger. So join us and help us create happier people, one workplace at a time.