Information Security Director
Happeo wants to change the way companies communicate. We are on a mission to create happy workplaces by making collaboration easy. With our unique all-in-one platform that combines intranet, social networking, and built-in productivity and knowledge base tools, digitally connecting with your colleagues is easy!
Based in Helsinki, we are growing fast and that’s why we are looking for an Information Security Director to join us in the next steps of our SaaS scale-up journey.
We are looking for an experienced Information Security Director to design and enforce policies and procedures that protect our organization's computing infrastructure from all forms of security breaches. You will be responsible for identifying vulnerabilities and working with our IT department to resolve them, ensuring that our network and data remain secure.
To be successful as an Information Security Director, you should have expert analytical skills and in-depth knowledge of best practices to prevent a wide range of security threats. Top candidates will also be excellent communicators, able to train and educate our staff on various information security topics.
What are your responsibilities
- Identifying vulnerabilities in our current infrastructure and implementing ways to minimize them in the future; responsibility of pen tests
- Developing and implementing a comprehensive plan to secure our computing network.
- Monitoring network usage to ensure compliance with security policies.
- Keeping up to date with developments in IT security standards and threats.
- Collaborating with management and the IT department to build secure development practices, internal security reviews, and similar to improve the overall security
- Security documentation, incident management, and monitoring
- Educating colleagues about security software and best practices for information security
- Ensure security is considered also at the offices and with devices in use
- Take ownership of our ISO27001 certification
Who you are
- Experienced within a wider scope of security; strategy and policies, risk analysis and management, software/product security, and operational security (premises, employees, assets, etc.)
- Understanding the main things of the GDPR and personal data protection
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, combined with a hands-on attitude and thinking of the bigger picture
- Ability to educate a non-technical audience about various security measures.
- Great in communication both verbally and in writing
- Fluent in English
- Technical expertise to understand security related to customer requests and requirements
- We considered as a big plus if you have; experience in security standards and practices like ISO27001 and proven team and project management skills
What we offer
- A competitive salary
- The chance to make your mark - we’re growing and growing fast, so it is all hands on deck
- Real recognition. Your work matters and we care about your professional and personal growth
- Company outings, online health-related events, and shenanigans
- Diverse (over 20 nationalities and counting!), creative, driven, entertaining, and friendly team
- Healthcare benefit on top of your salary
- An office in the heart of Helsinki