Are you looking for a company where you can further shape the People department closely together with the People & Culture Lead? This is an awesome opportunity to spread your wings and take the next step in your career.
Who we are
We’re Happeo - a team of passionate problem-solvers, working hard to build and provide the best social intranet out there. We managed to secure our Series-A funding right in the middle of a pandemic. That’s right, that’s how good our product is. It’s our dream to make work a happier place by bringing people together through a happy digital culture. Turns out a digital culture is especially desirable during pandemics. Happeo's talent is spread across locations, generations, and time zones, helping Happeo's continued growth of 280% year on year.
About the role and the team:
Based in Finland, but with offices in the Netherlands, Romania, US and Canada, we are a truly international organization and we are growing fast. We are looking for a versatile People and Culture Specialist to join us in the next steps of our scale-up journey. Your scope will be broad – this role covers everything in the HR field from onboarding, employee journey, administration, feedback, learning, culture, and relocation support. It’s a small team, so you need to be someone who can dig in and flip between the day-to-day, managing projects and creating processes together with our Head of People and Culture. Flexibility is key!
You will be doing
You are the voice for the People function and partner to both the business and the people, proactively bringing your ideas and inspiration to the table.
You are the expert in the operational part of HR and the first go-to person for any questions from our employees and leaders. You provide practical advice and you are really interested in the question behind the question. You embrace change, see it as a challenge and you are able to stay ahead of the game to make sure the quality of the employee experience gets better and better, adapting the HR program to employee needs and values as we change.
Tasks will include:
- Creating a seamless employee lifecycle experience: from hiring, contract management, onboarding, offboarding, performance management, to benefits, policies and systems management;
- Setting up and distribute offer letters and contracts;
- Monitoring internal HR systems and databases (Bob);
- Designing, improving and implementing company policies and HR processes;
- Implementing great cultural initiatives that energize our people and promote Happeo’s values;
- Acting as a consultant to managers and staff regarding policies and procedures;
- Addressing employees’ queries (e.g. on compensation and labor regulations);
- Ensuring the business is legally compliant with relevant local legislation e.g. health and safety, labor law etc.;
- Managing, planning and executing employee events;
- Collaborating closely with the Head of People and Culture to support the global expansion to consistently align on a great people strategy.
Who you are
Your ideal background
Only have some of these things? Still apply, as we support the possibility to grow into the role. A winning attitude goes a long way!
We dedicate ourselves to these values:
H - Happiness and our commitment to being happy at work
A - “All-for-one-and-one-for-all” - be inclusive, diverse, and trust each other
P - Passionate - signifies our commitment to excellence
P - Perseverant - never giving up on what we believe in
E - Empathetic - respect and try to understand each other's struggles
O - Olympic - always be your best and ready to win!
Besides values we truly believe in, we also offer:
Come as you are!
At Happeo, we are committed to creating a diverse team that feels that they are valued at work. If you’re looking at our photos and don’t see your race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, mental or physical ability, ethnicity, or perspective represented, please apply and help us make our company even better – we need you. Each person who has taken a different path than us to get here makes us stronger. So join us and help us create happier people, one workplace at a time.