Sales Manager EMEA
Who we are
We’re Happeo - a team of passionate problem-solvers, working hard to build and provide the best social intranet out there. We managed to secure our Series-A funding right in the middle of a pandemic. That’s right, that’s how good our product is. It’s our dream to make work a happier place by bringing people together through a happy digital culture. Turns out a digital culture is especially desirable during pandemics. Happeo's talent is spread across locations, generations, and time zones, helping Happeo's continued growth of 280% year on year.
About the role and the team:
In this role you are going to have the crucial responsibility of overseeing revenue generation in key markets in the EMEA region. We have a talented and growing team already in place that will be scaling rapidly, and requiring expert coaching, guidance and support in the process. The team needs a proven leader, hungry to scale our team and sales.
Our perfect candidate is able to operate at a consistently high level, inspiring those around them to continuously grow and exceed objectives. You are responsible for the overall revenue and performance for your team, reporting to the global VP Sales and working closely together with the leadership team and marketing function.
You will be doing:
- Manage a local team of Account Executives to exceed team revenue quota
- Driving a deliberate, motivating weekly cadence of team alignments and huddles, as well as holding periodic (monthly) performance reviews
- Support hiring initiatives for new Account Executives and supporting functions
- Execute regional GTM strategy, including Demand Generation initiatives and a strong focus on Outbound
- Coaching and mentoring team members to improve individual skill-sets, and future-proof the organisation
- Collaborate closely with regional Channel Partners to drive opportunity generation, and create win-wins within the partner ecosystem
- Drive cross-functional alignment and productivity across Sales, Solutions, Marketing, Partnerships and Product
- Identify opportunities and trends to capitalise within a competitive, growing market for Employee Communication and Collaboration in EMEA
- Reporting accurately and insightfully into Global Leadership on monthly and quarterly cycles
- Driving Sales Enablement initiatives in line with evolving objectives and opportunities
- Promote and nurture the Happeo culture
- Reporting to the Global VP Sales
- Work with the marketing team and support them to effectively create and manage successful client campaigns appropriate for the local market.
Why you might NOT enjoy this position
- When you prefer a very structured, predictable and “set-in-stone” working environment
- If you're not comfortable with working in a fast paced, hyper growth dynamic
- At least 5+ years of Sales experience in a B2B SaaS environment, including at a minimum 1 year’s management experience
- Experience in hiring
- Proven ability to harness data in reporting, decision making and performance management
- Strong training and coaching competency
- Passion for key deal strategy and support
- Experience in successfully driving Outbound Sales initiatives
- Experience with international expansion in an agile environment and growth of SaaS companies is a strong plus
- First a fixed and then an indefinite contract
- Competitive salary
- Happeo options plan
- 100,- Health insurance compensation in payroll
- Phone subscription
- 25 days of paid holiday per year on a full-time basis
We will be closing the role as soon as we find the right candidate. If you feel we can be a great fit for each other, apply to our role and we’ll be more than happy to review your profile :)
Come as you are!
At Happeo, we are committed to creating a diverse team that feels that they are valued at work. If you’re looking at our photos and don’t see your race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, mental or physical ability, ethnicity, or perspective represented, please apply and help us make our company even better – we need you. Each person who has taken a different path than us to get here makes us stronger. So join us and help us create happier people, one workplace at a time.