Senior Front-End Engineer (Helsinki)
Do you love to deploy beautiful applications and pixel perfect functionalities?
We’re searching for a skilled front-end developer with an inquisitive mind to join our team of awesomeness in Helsinki, Finland.
If you’ve got a strong track record in front-end development, enjoy the buzz of solving problems and making magic happen on user’s screens, we could have the right challenge for you!
Who we are
We’re Happeo - a team of passionate problem-solvers, working hard to build and provide the best intranet out there. We’re proud to be named one of the hottest young scale-ups by The Next Web in 2019, and it’s our dream to make work a happier place by bringing people together through a happy digital culture. Happeo's talent is spread across locations, generations and time zones, helping Happeo's continued growth of 280% year on year.
Our customers <3 our product! We hardly have any churn, which makes our story a compelling one. Companies have noticed – we’ve tripled our revenue in 2019. Now we need you to find the talent that scales these results.
Our solution comprises a web and a mobile application.
- On the backend we are using Java, Nodejs.
- On the frontend we are using React and Angular (deprecating it)
- On mobile we use React Native
- We are using services provided by Google Cloud Platform
What we’re looking for
- 5 years+ experience in Front-End Development;
- Experience with Java and Nodejs
- Detail-oriented personality;
- A systematic way of working and customer-oriented attitude;
- Ability to communicate well to other members of the development team;
- Someone who is either based in (or ready to move to) either Helsinki (Finland) or Cluj (Romania).
Bonus points for
- Working knowledge of CI, containers and GCP
- Interest in new technologies and a constant urge to learn
What we offer
- A competitive salary;
- A fun position without the stiffness of the corporate world;
- The chance to make your mark - we’re growing, and growing fast, so it’s all hands on deck;
- Real recognition. Your work matters and we care about your professional and personal growth;
- Tools you need for your work (duh);
- A mature, output oriented culture, where you get the trust and flexibility to do what you do best;
- Company outings, online health related events, and shenanigans;
- Diverse (over 20 nationalities and counting!), creative, intelligent, entertaining, friendly and totally modest colleagues;
- Relocation support if applicable.
If you believe this could be your next step, please introduce yourself. This position will be filled as soon as the right candidate shakes our hand, so get your application in asap!