Senior Product Marketer
Hi there! Are you looking for an adventure – one with big responsibility? We’re looking for the best Product Marketer to join our team in our Amsterdam office.
You will join us as our first product marketer and help us introduce the Challenger Sales Methodology. This is a key role that requires a balance of strategy with a strong roll-up of your sleeves and gets it done mentality. Success requires the creation and execution of a product marketing plan to accelerate the growth of Happeo.
Who we are
We’re Happeo - a team of passionate problem-solvers, working hard to build and provide the best social intranet out there. We managed to secure our Series-A funding right in the middle of a pandemic. That’s right, that’s how good our product is. It’s our dream to make work a happier place by bringing people together through a happy digital culture. Turns out a digital culture is especially desirable during pandemics. Happeo's talent is spread across locations, generations, and time zones, helping Happeo's continued growth of 280% year on year.
Our customers <3 our product! We hardly have any churn, which makes our story a compelling one. Companies have noticed – we’ve tripled our revenue in 2019, and 2020 sees an even bigger demand for our social intranet. Now we need you to find the talent that scales these results.
You will be the expert on our product, customers, and competitors and link our unique value proposition to thought-provoking insights for our buyer persona. You will be the owner of our go-to-market strategy for new product features. You will create sales enablement tools such as product positioning, messaging, and content that inspire potential customers in each stage of the buying process. This position will report directly to the CMO.
You will be doing:
- Facilitate the introduction of Challenger Sales methodology across the marketing, product, sales, and customer success teams
- Sales enablement: document personas, define positioning for each persona, create sales presentations and run a competitive analysis to ensure that our sales team has all the tools that they need to be successful.
- Define, establish and maintain value propositions with supporting materials and documentation including website collateral, datasheets, product brochures, and solutions content.
- Ensure the entire company is always on top of new product features: internal training, up-to-date slide decks, and documentation.
- Conduct client interviews to stay on top of market needs & pain points in order to help the product team to build the roadmap.
- Manage successful product launches by supporting the go-to-market strategy of new product segments and features, including positioning, pricing, packaging, messaging, demos, etc.
- Determine top clients & produce co-branded content with them in collaboration with the content team.
- Initiate & manage research analyst relationships with Forrester, Gartner, etc.
- Conduct thorough competitive and market analysis per product segments, resulting in product roadmap guidance and sales consumable battle cards.
- Produce customer marketing assets and collateral such as written case studies and video testimonials.
3-5 years of relevant experience in product marketing in Enterprise B2B SaaS
- Experience in Challenger Sales Methodology
- You have read the Challenger Sales and Challenger Customer books and you are as excited about it as we are
- You understand the value of storytelling for non-technical audiences and know how to partner closely with cross-functional teams to craft compelling narratives
- Have led feature launches autonomously and contributed to large product launches
- Are incredibly organized and efficient—you take on complex projects and own them from start to finish
- Have strong product instincts and technical curiosity that translate to clear packaging, positioning, and messaging
- Approach all projects with a customer-first mindset
- You have excellent writing skills
- You are living in the Netherlands or are willing to re-locate (after Corona is over). This position can be remote until we are all going back to the office.
We dedicate ourselves to these values:
H - Happiness and our commitment to being happy at work
A - “All-for-one-and-one-for-all” - be inclusive, diverse, and trust each other
P - Passionate - signifies our commitment to excellence
P - Perseverant - never giving up on what we believe in
E - Empathetic - respect and try to understand each other's struggles
O - Olympic - always be your best and ready to win!
Besides values we truly believe in, we also offer:
- A competitive salary.
- A fun position without the stiffness of the corporate world.
- We’re a small team with a big user base, the work you do will have a big impact. That means you have the chance to make your mark.
- Tools you need for your work (duh).
- The trust and flexibility to work how and where you choose.
- Company outings, online health-related events, and shenanigans. We are already planning some fun team activities and workcations (anyone up for a trip to our office in Romania?) for when the situation allows for it.
- Diverse (over 20 nationalities and counting!), creative, intelligent, entertaining, friendly, and totally modest colleagues.
- Healthcare benefit on top of your salary
- Canal view office in the heart of Amsterdam
- Free team lunch on Fridays
Contrary to pineapple on pizza, we could be a great match. If you enjoy a healthy and inspiring work environment, motivated and hard-working colleagues, and aspire to hang out with us and drink beer (or ginger beer), then get in touch. This position will be filled as soon as the right person shakes our hand, so get your application in asap!