As a Solutions Consultant, you will be part of a multi-dimensional team that drives critical outcomes across the business. You will partner with Account Executives to win business, introducing prospects and customers to our product so they can revolutionize the way they handle Internal Communications. Delivering engaging presentations and demos to help prospective customers and partners understand the business benefits. As a trusted advisor you will consult on solutions, validate product requirements and help resolve technical barriers to sale.
Who we are
We’re Happeo - a team of passionate problem-solvers, working hard to build and provide the best social intranet out there. We managed to secure our Series-A funding right in the middle of a pandemic. That’s right, that’s how good our product is. It’s our dream to make work a happier place by bringing people together through a happy digital culture. Turns out a digital culture is especially desirable during pandemics. Happeo's talent is spread across locations, generations, and time zones, helping Happeo's continued growth of 280% year on year.
About the role and the team:
Reporting to the VP of Solutions, this is an exciting opportunity to join a talented and growing team. You will also partner with teams across the business (Sales, Customer Success, Partnerships, Product, and Marketing) to impact revenue, productivity, product quality and customer success.
- Become an expert on the Happeo company, product, and value proposition
- Be a trusted advisor to prospects and customers
- Partner with Account Executives to win business, jointly navigating complex sales cycles and forming a deep understanding of client use cases and Happeo’s solution.
- Manage multiple opportunities through the entire cycle, simultaneously working with cross-functional teams as necessary
- Meet with prospects, prepare and deliver product messaging to highlight the Happeo value proposition specific to the vertical and/or customer
- Own the technical aspects of tenders and presentations
- Translate complex, technical scenarios into layman's terms and business value
- Impress clients through customized demonstrations, managed trials, POCs
- Take responsibility for advanced technical aspects of solutions to include solution briefings, RFPs, Security questionnaires, POCs, and coordination of technical resources
- Help leverage insights and optimize alignment between Product and Sales, capturing customer feedback to help shape our future product roadmap
- Work closely with our Onboarding and Customer Success teams to ensure a smooth transition with well-managed expectations and hand-overs
- Experience in B2B SaaS
- 3+ years of Solutions, Sales Engineering, or Presales experience
- Comfortable presenting to large audiences and C-suite executives
- Growth mindset with a persistent attitude and strong EQ
- A problem-solver who likes to challenge the status quo
- Strong at developing relationships across all levels of the organization
- Understanding of SaaS, cloud infrastructure, information security, and APIs
- Enjoys collaborating as part of a growing team in a scale-up environment
Nice to have:
- Experience working in the communications industry or with HR tools is an advantage
- At-will contract
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare, including dental and vision (100% coverage for employee, 20% for one dependant; spouse or child)
- 15 days annual leave
- Happeo options plan
- Phone subscription
- Relocation package if needed
We will be closing the role as soon as we find the right candidate. If you feel we can be a great fit for each other, apply to our role and we’ll be more than happy to review your profile :)
Come as you are!
At Happeo, we are committed to creating a diverse team that feels that they are valued at work. If you’re looking at our photos and don’t see your race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, mental or physical ability, ethnicity, or perspective represented, please apply and help us make our company even better – we need you. Each person who has taken a different path than us to get here makes us stronger. So join us and help us create happier people, one workplace at a time.