Technical Support Engineer - East Coast, USA
We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer to support our customers across all US time zones.
We’re Happeo – a diverse team of passionate problem-solvers, working hard to connect companies through the power of one unified digital workplace platform. We are proud to be named one of the most promising startups by TheNextWeb and the European Union with 280% growth YoY. Plus we were recently named a Cool Vendor by Gartner! Our software brings a company’s toolset together in a social intranet and collaboration platform, bridging the gap that isolated tools create in organizations large and small. Happeo's talent is spread across locations, generations, and time zones, helping Happeo's continued growth of 280% year on year. Our customers <3 our product! We support customers around the world, including Tide Cleaners, Algolia, Casper, Randstad and so many more.
Your job is to take care of our US customer base and be the first line for all their support questions. We don’t micromanage – we’re looking for an independent, flexible problem solver to join our best-in-class customer support team.
Your main responsibilities will include:
Act as the first line of contact for our customers, responding to all their questions revolving our platform, services and any other matters that may occur;
- Resolve questions and issues, improve the customer experience, and drive initiatives that increase their likelihood of success on our platform;
- Escalating issues towards the product team and chasing open issues to communicate status towards the customer;
Work closely with Support, Customer Success and Product teams on understanding ways to improve the product. Advocate for our customers;
- Work as part of a team of specialists/engineers that globally ensure 24 hour customer support;
- Experience in a customer facing technical support role
- Excellent interpersonal skills
MUST HAVE experience with managing B2B hosted services/Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
- Familiarity with Google Workspace/O365/Okta Admin Environments (certifications are a bonus)
- Creative thinking, judgment, and problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented personality
- Interest towards new technologies and a constant urge to learn
- Ability to operate & communicate between tech and business
- Ability to operate in a customer focused environment and advocate for customers across a cross-functional organization
What we offer
- A competitive salary;
- An opportunity to play a key, front-line role in making our client’s companies a happier place for their employees
- A fun position without the stiffness of the corporate world;
- The chance to make your mark - we’re growing and growing fast, so it’s all hands on deck;
- Real recognition. Your work matters and we care about your professional and personal growth;
- Tools you need for your work (duh);A mature, output-oriented culture, where you get the trust and flexibility to do what you do best;
- Company outings, online health-related events, and shenanigans;
- Diverse (over 20 nationalities and counting!), creative, intelligent, entertaining, friendly, and totally modest colleagues;
- If you believe this could be your next step, please introduce yourself. This position will be filled as soon as the right candidate shakes our hand, so get your application in asap!