In the century of great thinkers, visionaries, the dawn of AI and IoT, everyone is looking to make an impact. If you’re on the lookout for an internship where you’ll learn the in’s and out’s of visual communication, both digital and print, interactive and static, then this is the place for you. Working in the marketing team, together with our creative lead, head copy master and growth magicians, you’ll join an international environment of more than 20 nationalities. You’ll get your hands on everything from video making, animation, design, development, to print and more.
Who we are
We’re Happeo - a team of passionate problem-solvers, working hard to build and provide the best social intranet out there. We managed to secure our Series-A funding right in the middle of a pandemic. That’s right, that’s how good our product is. It’s our dream to make work a happier place by bringing people together through a happy digital culture. Turns out a digital culture is especially desirable during pandemics. Happeo's talent is spread across locations, generations, and time zones, helping Happeo's continued growth of 280% year on year. Our customers <3 our product! We hardly have any churn, which makes our story a compelling one. Companies have noticed – we’ve tripled our revenue in 2019, and 2020 sees an even bigger demand for our social intranet. Now we need you to find the talent that scales these results.
What you’ll be doing:
• Support with great video and visual design content.
• Follow different brand guidelines to create mock-ups for our biggest prospects.
• Brand and prepare presentations ready to be seen by millions.
• Create engaging visual content to support our digital marketing and sales teams.
• Come up with ideas and experiment on what impacts our customers and prospects the most.
What you’re getting:
• We value our interns a lot so we will offer a suitable compensation 💰
• The chance to be part of a young and ambitious team 💪
• Impact any creative and content strategic decisions 👨🎨
• Slick Macbook to use during your internship 💻
• Canal view office in the heart of Amsterdam 🏙
What you’re giving:
• Your online portfolio focusing on video content creation (motion graphics) and digital design is required.
• Enrollment certificate during the whole duration of the internship
• You live in/near Amsterdam or you are willing to relocate
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop)
• Knowledge of Youtube SEO
• Basic knowledge of video/photography shouting
• Sketch is a plus
We dedicate ourselves to these values:
H - Happiness and our commitment to being happy at work
A - “All-for-one-and-one-for-all” - be inclusive, diverse, and trust each other
P - Passionate - signifies our commitment to excellence
P - Perseverant - never giving up on what we believe in
E - Empathetic - respect and try to understand each other's struggles
O - Olympic - always be your best and ready to win!
Contrary to pineapple on pizza, we could be a great match. If you enjoy a healthy and inspiring work environment, motivated and hard-working colleagues, and aspire to hang out with us and drink beer (or ginger beer), then get in touch. This position will be filled as soon as the right person shakes our hand, so get your application in asap!